Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Bengaluru, a premier laboratory of the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from meritorious Indian Nationals for award of Research Fellowships as per details given below.
|Sl. No||Name of the Fellowship||Discipline||Essential Qualification||Number of Vacancies||Date of Interview|
|1||Research Associate (RA)||Aeronautical / Mechanical Engineering||PhD in Aeronautical / Mechanical Engineering having expertise related to design and analysis composite structures, advanced composite materials related to aerospace application to achieve light structures and aero elasticity. OR M.E./M. Tech in first division in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum three years post M.E./M. Tech experience in research and design related to aircraft structures using advanced composite materials and aero elasticity. Desirable: Aero elasticity and weight optimization in aircraft structures. Good knowledge of aircraft structures.||01 (One)||16 March 2022 (Wednesday)|
|2||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Electronics & Communication Engineering||
B.E / B.Tech. in First Division with valid GATE score
M.E / M.Tech, with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels
|02 (Two)||15 March 2022 (Tuesday) & 16 March 2022 (Wednesday) *|
|3||Electrical / EE Engineering||Electrical / EE Engineering||02 (Two)|
|4||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||03 (Three)|
|5||Computer Science Engineering||Computer Science Engineering||02 (Two)|
Note: * (Interview may continue on 16 March 2022 also in case of more number of candidates) Procedure for attending Walk-in-Interview Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to attend the Walk-In-Interview. They should appear for Walk-In-Interview on dates as mentioned above at ADE, DRDO, Raman Gate, Suranjandas Road, New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru 560075. Only candidates are allowed entry inside the campus and will be permitted through Raman Gate only
(Reporting time 0800-0830 Hrs on 15 March 2022 for JRF and 0800-0830 Hrs on 16 Mar 2022 for RA) Fellowship Emoluments: Research Associate: Rs.54,000/-per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/-per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
General Conditions & Instructions:
- Age Limit: Maximum of 35 and 28 years for RA and JRF respectively as on date of interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields in the attached application form in his/her own handwriting and affix a recent passport photograph with light background in the box.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms.
- Candidates are requested to bring the signed application form along with all educational certificates/testimonials in original along with a set of self attested copies of the same during interview for verification/retention.
- Candidates should be in possession of a Government issued ID Card (Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License etc.) during entrance at ADE.
- Candidates are requested to strictly follow the timings for necessary security check at entry. Late comers will not be allowed.
- Electronic items/mobile phones/pen drive/laptop/CDs are strictly not allowed inside the campus.
- For JRF selection, there may be a screening test on 15 March 2022 to short list candidates for interview depending on the number of candidates appearing. Also, interview may continue on the next day and candidates are requested to plan accordingly.
- For RA Selection interview on 16 March 2022, candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on factors like meeting the qualifying requirements, merit, relevance of experience etc.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector/Autonomous bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate from the concerned authority at the time of interview.
- Actual number of vacancies may vary.
- Incomplete/partially filled applications would not be accepted. Also, the candidature is liable to be rejected if any mismatch is noticed (before/after interview) in details regarding qualification, branch, percentage of marks or non-fulfillment of any of the above criteria.
- ADE Bengaluru reserves the right to amend/ modify/cancel this advertisement and also to cancel the admission/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The fellowship (JRF) is initially for a period of two years and extendable as per rules.
- RA fellowship is for two years only.
- Applicants are advised to monitor the above website for any updates/changes.
- It may also be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates.