National Institute Of Technology Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, RAIPUR
Phone: 0771-2254200, Fax: 0771 – 2254600
ADVERTISEMENT NO: No/NITRR/EED/2022/6536 Dated: 07/03/2022
National Institute Of Technology, Raipur (Department of electrical engineering) applications are invited for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, under a research project entitled “Development of CADx System for Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) Measurement of Psoriasis Patients from 2D Digital Images” sanctioned by SERB, India.
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate Degree in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering,Medical Electronics, Biomedical Instrumentation, Image Processing, Computer Vision and related fields selected through a process described in any one of the following fields:
- Scholars who are selected through Gate and National Eligibility Tests -CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship)
- The selection processes through National Level Examinations conducted by the central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as ICMR/IIT/IISc./DST/DBT etc.
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 31,000 per month + 18% HRA
Duration of the project: 3 years
Terms and conditions:
1. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
2. The initial appointment will be for 12 months. However, the candidate may be discontinued at any time by giving a one-month prior notice if the performance is not found satisfactory.
3. The above position is purely temporary, and the continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after every 3 months and availability of funds under the project.
4. The appointment shall be a co-terminus with the project and will be governed as per the Terms and Conditions of funding agency SERB and Rules, Regulations and Norms of NIT Raipur.
Interested applicants may mail the duly filled application form, scanned copy of relevant mark sheets/documents, age proof, research experience certificate (if any) and CV to the undersigned with e-mail subject marked as “Application for Junior Research Fellow (EED)” on or before 25/03/2022.
In case of any queries, contact the PI at 9039898860 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The shortlisted applicants will be called for an online interview on 01/04/2022. Selected candidates may be encouraged to enroll for PhD at NIT Raipur as per rules and regulations of NIT Raipur.
Dr. Narendra D. Londhe
Associate Professor & HOD
(Dept. of Electrical Engineering)
NIT Raipur, Chattishgarh-492010