Project Assistant (Technical)-01 Vacancy - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the
project under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Dheeraj K Khatod), Office of Chairperson, Senate Committee for
Scholarships and Prize (SCSP), Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
l. Title of the project: Scholarships and Prizes: Operation and Development Section
2. Sponsor of the project: IIT Roorkee l
3. Project position(s) and number:
Project Assistant (Technical)-01
Project Assistant (Technical): Diploma (3 years) with experience in database management and cloud
Project Assistant (Technical): Rs. 15,000/- to 45,000/- + HRA
7. Job description:
Project Assistant (Technical): Digitization of the working of SCSP, verification of students' details and
Important Notes to the candidates:
1. Candidates, before appearing for the Interview, shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Principal Investigator through email only (email@example.com) by 5 PM on Mar 03, 2022 (Thursday):
Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including the position applied for, contact details (mobile and email address), and details of degree and experience gained relevant to the position applied for.Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of Interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates with equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the Interview.
6. The date and venue for the Interview of short-listed candidates will be incorrect by separate communication.
Email: ch.awards@i itr.ac.in
*To be uploaded on IIT Roorkee website and may be sent to appropriate addresses by PI for wider circulation.