NIEPVD (divyangjan) Dehradun (CRC), Sikkim - Assistant Professor - Vacancy
The Director, National institute for the empowerment of persons with visual disabilities (divyangjan) , Dehradun invites application for engagement of following Consultant positions on contract basis at Composite Regional Centre for Skill Development, Rehabilitation and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (CRC), Sikkim:-
Name of the Posts
No. of Posts
Assistant Professor (PMR) (Consultant)
Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychologist) (Consultant)
Ph. D in related field of rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.
Lecturer (OT) (Consultant)
Administrative Officer (Consultant)
Clinical Assistant (Developmental Therapist) (Consultant)
Clinical Assistant (Speech Therapist) (Consultant)
- 1. This engagement will be purely on temporary basis and only for a period of 11 months and the engagement will cease after the 11 months without any notice; renewal of engagement for further 11 months is subject to project need and performance of the individual consultant.
- 2. Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (nonrefundable) drawn in favour of the Director, NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered. The Demand Draft should not be drawn before the date of issue this advertisement. Candidate must write their name and post applied for on the reverse of the demand draft. Persons with Disability (Divyangjan) are exempted from above fee.
- 3. Applications must invariably be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates, degrees, marksheets, testimonials in support of qualifications, age and experience failing which application will be rejected straightway. No query will be entertained after receipt of application.
- 4. Mere fulfilling the qualification does not entitle a candidate to be necessary considered or called for the written test/Interview.
- 5. The NIEPVD reserves the right to: (a) Conduct written and/ or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criterion after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants (b) not to fill any or all the advertised positions (c) fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of selection for available candidate by direct recruitment (d) reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof (e) any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment (f) Increase/ Decrease the number of posts without giving any reason. The number of position is thus open to change.
- 6. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested clear copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/application fee, caste certificate (if any) etc.) will be rejected out-rightly. Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application form.
- 7. Application received through email/late/incomplete will not be considered and the Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay after the last due date or any other reason(s) thereof or incomplete in any form or without the application fee, shall be summarily rejected.
- 8. Person employed in Government /Semi Government Organization/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel with Vigilance clearance. However, they may send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)’ mentioning clearly regarding vigilance clearance from their present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Direct application from such candidates without undertaking will not be entertained.
- 9. No corresponding will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of test/Interview, reasons for not being called etc.
- 10. Applicants must super scribe the envelope with ‘Application for the post of ____________________________________.
- 11. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate.
- 12. The engagement is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption. The appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concession as admissible to government employees. Statutory deduction will be made according to rules.
- 13. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law
- 14. NIEPVD strives to have a workforce who reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- 15. In case any mistake in selection process is detected, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- 16. The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Director, NIEPVD 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248 001 on or before 21 daysof publication of this advertisement in employment news.
- 17. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Dehradun.