Digital India Corporation Finance Co-ordinator Job Alert
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysing all financial data, monitor all transactions and prepare appropriate reports for same.
- Preparing and reconciling accounting reports for all financial projects as and when required.
- Coordinating with other associated bodies including TIDE Centres for ensuring proper disbursement of the allocated funds.
- Ensuring timely processing all expense claims in accordance with the standard process guidelines.
- Reviewing and auditing all type of payments
Skills and Abilities:
- Financial management and budgeting
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical approach to work.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- 2 years of experience in handling the key financial statements of government agencies and/or large corporates
- Bachelors’ Degree in Commerce/ other relevant courses.
- Excellent excel based financial modelling, budget preparation, forecasting, and analysis experience
- Experience in managing finance at a government organization/agency/department
- Experience of working with Public Finance Management System (PFMS)
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Tenure: Contractual role for 2 years (extendable)
Remuneration: upto INR 44,000/- per month