Digital India Corporation Admin Staff Job Alert
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Manages office calendar to ensure effective and efficient staff time utilization
- Coordinating for routine operations of MSH including handling of correspondences, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, supporting visitors.
- Providing calendar support to the CEO to ensure all the meetings are properly documented and recorded
- Ensuring workability of equipment, assisting with periodic maintenance needs, calling for repairs and evaluating new requirements.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to grow in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Efficient at multitasking, goal-oriented, hard-working, positive disposition
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Graduate/Diploma holder from a recognized institute or equivalent education required in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office management activities is desirable.
Tenure: Contractual role for 2 years (extendable)
Remuneration: upto INR 33,000/- per month
General Conditions Applicable To All Applicants Covered Under This Advertisement
- Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The years of experience mentioned as requirement shall be of post-qualification for all posts.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
- The positions are purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and the appointees shall not derive any right or claim for permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or on any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in future.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
- The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
- In case of a query, the following officer may be contacted
Ms. Vinaya Viswanathan
Lead Consultant- HR
Electronics Niketan Annexe,
6-CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Phone No. 011-24303500, 24360199