Small industries development bank of India - Assistant manager in grade A
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in General Stream in Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). Candidates are advised to apply ONLINE, through SIDBI's website at www.sidbi.in after carefully going through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application / Printout will be accepted.
|Important Dates / Timelines|
|Opening of Online Registration Gateway / payment of fees||March 04, 2022|
|Closing of On-line Registration Gateway /payment of fees||March 24, 2022|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age||March 04, 2022|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to educational qualification||March 24, 2022|
|Date of Online examination||April 16, 2022|
|Tentative schedule of Interview||May, 2022|
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India. MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the Indian Economy in the last seven and a half decades, having contributed to creativity, innovation, and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country.
SIDBI’s Mission is to ‘To facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in the MSME eco-system’. SIDBI is working with the Vision ‘To emerge as a single window for meeting the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector to make it strong, vibrant and globally competitive, to position SIDBI Brand as the preferred customer friendly institution and for enhancement of shareholders wealth and highest corporate values through modern technology platform’.
In order to achieve the same, SIDBI proactively partners with Banks, SFBs, NBFCs, MFIs, and New Age FinTech’s for Indirect lending, focusing on multiplier effect/larger reach in financing the MSME sector. SIDBI also makes strategic interventions in Industrial Clusters through direct lending with an intent to bridge current credit gaps in the MSME sector by using demonstrable and creative lending products that can be scaled up by the credit delivery ecosystem.
SIDBI is also facilitating growth of entrepreneurship culture in India by helping Startups through its Fund of Funds initiatives. Besides that, SIDBI is promoting entrepreneurship and assisting nascent enterprises for the comprehensive development of the MSME sector through credit-plus initiatives, acting as a facilitator in capacities such as Nodal Agency for the Government's MSME-oriented Schemes.
In the process, SIDBI has built and is building several pathbreaking digital platforms to bridge the gap in the MSME and Startup/Venture Capital ecosystems, encompassing from business to business & business to customer models; including zero touch invoice-based lending platforms etc. using Open Credit Enablement Network (OCEN) and Account Aggregator Frameworks.
SIDBI is an equal opportunity employer and believes that its people, processes and technology are the key drivers for delivering customer service. SIDBI firmly believes that its Human Resources are its most valuable asset. Accordingly, the Bank is looking for dynamic and ambitious youngsters to be part of the SIDBI growth story and invites applications for the following post
- The designation / name of the post mentioned above is only indicative. SIDBI reserves the right to change the designation/ name of post at any time without notice. (ii)
- SIDBI reserves the right to draw wait lists of candidates and consider such wait listed candidate(s) for meeting actual requirement. Offer / Appointment Letters could be issued in phases as per the requirement of the SIDBI.
(iii) The total number of vacancies, which includes Un-Reserved (UR) as also reserved vacancies mentioned above, is provisional and may vary depending upon actual requirement of the SIDBI. The vacancies for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD categories include backlog and shortfall, if any, in respective categories. The exact number of reserved vacancies indicated above may vary depending upon the actual number of offer / appointment letters issued / number of candidates actually joining.
- OBC applicants falling under 'Creamy Layer' on the date of closure of 'Online' registration gateway will be treated as unreserved. Such candidate should apply under General Category. (v)
- The Definitions of Disabilities and the Degree of Disability for availing benefits of Reservation shall be in accordance with instructions issued by Government of India from time to time. Candidates may like to visit web site of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for further details in this regard. (vi)
- It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ candidates with disability in all offices / departments of the SIDBI and they will have to work in the post / centres as decided by SIDBI in this regard.
(vii) SIDBI may allow inter-se exchange of reservation between the MD / ID candidates, if suitable applicants of a specified category are not available.
(viii) The above post is also open for staff employed in SIDBI. SIDBI reserves the right to give them suitable relaxation /concessions in upper age limit, application fee etc. as deemed fit by SIDBI.
- The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the SIDBI for a period of 3 years or to pay SIDBI a sum of
- 2 Lakh in case he/she leaves SIDBI before the completion of the 3 year service period.
2. Job Profile/ Service Conditions/ Career Prospects etc:
- Job Profile: The Officers in Grade ‘A’ are expected to contribute proactively in following broad areas of operations of the Bank (a)
- Augmenting credit penetration in MSME, Microfinance, Startup/Venture Capital Sector through Direct / Indirect Credit Delivery and Monitoring Mechanisms. (b)
- Contributing in entrepreneurship promotion & skill development activities of the Bank for the MSME sector, including facilitating co-operation and co-ordination with various stakeholders. (c)
- To be key input providers in Business Analytics and decision-making process by gathering regular market feedback/research and update the Management with the trends in their areas/clusters to assist Bank in prioritization of various new initiatives and projects. (d)
- participate in internal management/administration, control and monitoring related functions to ensure that the Bank remains an adaptable and responsive organization amidst changing dynamics of MSME sector and overall economy. (e)
- Any other work as assigned by the Bank from time to time. (ii)
- Presently, the gross emolument includes Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance etc. Further, candidates selected for the post will be governed by "the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)'.
(iii) Besides emoluments as per the pay scale given above, the posts indicated above shall carry other facilities like gratuity, leave fare concession (once in two years for self , spouse and eligible dependents), reimbursement of medical expenses, vehicle maintenance expenses / allowance, lounge expenses, telephone expenses, newspaper, book grant, education expenses, allowance for furnishing the residence, interest free festival advance upto one month’s gross emoluments, SIDBI’s accommodations or leased flat facility in lieu thereof, Loans and Advances at concessional rates for car, housing, travel, personal computer/tablets etc., as per SIDBI’s rules. Amount may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- As per the existing guidelines of SIDBI, candidates who have qualified JAIIB / CAIIB (prior to joining SIDBI) will be eligible to be considered for grant of one/two advance increments in pay scale subject to production of documentary evidence to the satisfaction of SIDBI in this regard. (v)
- SIDBI, at its discretion, may grant not more than 4 advance increments (including JAIIB/CAIIB increments) in the pay scale in which the candidate has been offered the post, to such candidates who possess good academic qualification or special experience of value to SIDBI. However, such requests shall be examined on a case-to-case basis by SIDBI only after the candidate has reported for duty and submitted necessary documentary evidence, as required by SIDBI. The decision of SIDBI for grant of such advance increments or otherwise, as also the date of grant of such advance increments, shall be final and binding on the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. (vi)
- Probation and posting / transfer -The selected candidates would be on probation for a period of 2 years which is extendable upto maximum 4 years at the discretion of SIDBI. The selected candidates will be liable to be posted / transferred at discretion of SIDBI to various offices / verticals / associates /
subsidiaries of SIDBI from time to time and on such terms and conditions as may
be decided by SIDBI.
3. Reservations / Relaxations / Concessions
i. Reservations / Relaxations / Concessions would be given to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD candidates as per extant guidelines issued by the Government of India.
ii. Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
Under section 34 of "The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016", persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The post is identified as suitable for the Persons under categories of disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016 and notified by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) from time to time.
(A) Orthopedically challenged “OC" category:
A person's inability to execute distinctive activities associated with movement of self and objects resulting from affliction of musculoskeletal or nervous system or both, including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Muscular Dystrophy and Acid Attack Victims. Orthopedically challenged persons are covered under locomotor disability with following benchmark:
- OA -One arm affected (Right or Left) (b)
- OL -One leg affected (Right or Left) (c)
- OAL -One arm & One Leg affected (d)
- BL -Both legs affected but not arms
Persons with OA and OAL category should have normal bilateral hand functions.
(i) "Leprosy cured person" means a person who has been cured of leprosy but is suffering from:
(a.) Loss of sensation in hands or feet as well as loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-lid but with no manifest deformity;
(b.) Manifest deformity and paresis but having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to enable them to engage in normal economic activity;
(c.) Extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which prevents him/her from undertaking any gainful occupation, and the expression "leprosy cured" shall be construed accordingly;
(ii) "Cerebral palsy" means a Group of non-progressive neurological conditions affecting body movements and muscle coordination, caused by damage to one or more specific areas of the brain, usually occurring before, during or shortly after birth;
(iii) "Dwarfism" means a medical or genetic condition resulting in an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches (147 centimetres) or less;
- "Muscular dystrophy" means a group of hereditary genetic muscle disease that weakens the muscles that move the human body and persons with multiple dystrophy have incorrect and missing information in their genes, which prevents them from making the proteins they need for healthy muscles. It is characterized by progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and the death of muscle cells and tissue; (v)
- "Acid attack victims" means a person disfigured due to violent assaults by throwing of acid or similar corrosive substance. (B)
- Visual Impairment ("VI" Category): Only those Visually Impaired (VI) persons who suffer from any one of the following conditions, after best correction, are eligible to apply. (i)
- Blindness: (a)
- Total absence of sight; OR (b)
- Visual acuity less than 3/60 or less than 10/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with best possible correction; OR (c)
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of less than 10 degree. OR (ii)
- Low Vision: (a)
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/18 or less than 20/60 upto 3/60 or upto 10/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with best possible corrections; OR (b)
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of less than 40 degree up to 10 degree. (C)
- Hearing Impaired ("HI" Category): (D)
- "ID" Category: Only those persons, who suffer from any one of the following types of disabilities, are eligible to apply under this category: (i)
- Intellectual disability. (a)
- Autism Spectrum disorder (ASD) means a neuro-developmental condition typically appearing in the first three years of life that significantly affects a person's ability to communicate, understand relationships and relate to others, and is frequently associated with unusual or stereotypical rituals or behaviors. (b)
- "Mental Illness" (MI) means a substantial disorder of thinking, mood, perception, orientation or memory that grossly impairs judgment, behaviour, capacity to recognize reality or ability to meet the ordinary demands of life, but does not include retardation which is a condition of arrested or incomplete development of mind of a person, specially characterized by sub normality of intelligence. (ii)
- "Multiple Disabilities" means multiple disabilities amongst clause "A", "B", "C", "D (i)".
|(i)||Deaf: means person having 70 DB hearing loss in speech frequencies in both ears.|
|(ii)||Hard of Hearing means person having 60 DB to 70 DB hearing loss in speech|
|frequencies in both ears.|
Note: Only those persons with benchmark disabilities would be eligible for reservation. "Benchmark disability" means a person with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes the persons with disability, where disability has been defined in a measurable term, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail benefit of reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority as per Government of India guidelines. Such certificate will be subject to verification/ re-verification as may be decided by the competent authority.
The allocation of reserved vacancies for the persons with benchmark disabilities will be as prescribed in the "The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016" and as decided by SIDBI.
The PwBD candidates should possess a recent disability certificate, in the prescribed format, issued by the competent authority. The competent authority to issue disability certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central / State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least 3 members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor / cerebral / visual / hearing disability or any other disability as the case may be. Candidates claiming such benefits should produce certificate in original (issued by the Competent Authority on or before the last date of online submission of application in the prescribed format available at the end of this advertisement) in support of their claim at the time of Interview / at any stage of the process. Reservation for PwBD is called horizontal reservations and these will be adjusted against the number of incumbents in the relevant reservation roster. The format of the disability certificate is available on SIDBI's website.
Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities using a Scribe
- The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination, subject to limits as in (ii) below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply: a.
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost. b.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request will not be entertained. c.
- A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate. d.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream. However, for posts in disciplines other than "General", the scribe should be from an academic stream different from that prescribed for the post. e.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination and interview / final result. f.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised. g.
- Scribe should not answer on his/her own. Any such behaviour observed will result in cancellation of candidature h.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions. i.
- The candidate should opt for using scribe/ compensatory time only if they are eligible for availing these services/concessions as per the rules and guidelines of Government of India under RPWD Act, 2016 in this regard. j.
- The scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013 of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi. k.
- During the exam, at any stage, if it is found that scribe is independently answering the questions, the exam session will be terminated and candidate’s candidature will be cancelled. The candidature of such candidates using the services of a scribe will also be cancelled if it is reported after the examination by the test administrator personnel that the scribe independently answered the questions. (B)
- Guidelines for Candidates with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy
A compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
- Guidelines for Visually Impaired Candidates
- Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
- The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will be available to Visually Impaired candidates.
Note: Only those persons with benchmark disabilities would be eligible for reservation. “Benchmark disability” means a person with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes the persons with disability, where disability has been defined in a measurable term, as certified by the certifying authority. A person who wants to avail benefit of reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority as per Government of India guidelines. Such certificate will be subject to verification/ re-verification as may be decided by the competent authority.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GoI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
(iii) Reservation for EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
(a) Persons who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservations to the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes and the Other Backward Classes and whose family has gross annual income below
8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation.
(b) The income shall include income from all sources i.e., salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. and it will be income for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWSs, irrespective of the family income:
i.) 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above.
ii.) Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above.
iii.) Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities.
iv.) Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- The property held by a "Family" in different locations or different places / cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status. (d)
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate's claim as belonging to EWS. The candidates shortlisted for document verification/interview shall be required to bring the requisite certificate as specified by the Government of India at the time of appearing for the process of document verification/interview. (e)
- The term "Family" for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents, and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years. (f)
- The instructions issued by the Government of India in this regard from time to time shall be adhered to.
Disclaimer: EWS Vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
4. Eligibility Criteria4.1 Nationality / Citizenship
A candidate must be either
- a citizen of India or (ii)
- a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India; or (v)
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination / interview conducted by SIDBI but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificates have been issued to him / her by the Government of India.4.2 Age Limit as on March 04, 2022 (to be read with 4.3)
NOTE: (i) The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates and EconomicallyWeaker (EWS) Category Candidates.
(ii) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ along with photocopies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by SIDBI. Caste / Category Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC/ PWBD category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services
under Government of India. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. The candidate should possess a valid OBC certificate with a Non-creamy layer clause as per the Government of India guidelines, from time to time.
(iii) If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
(iv) As per Government guidelines, age relaxation will not be available on cumulative basis save and except as given in table above, and that for departmental / staff candidate by 5 years as detailed in point 4.4(iii).
4.4 Essential Educational Qualifications (As on March 24, 2022)
|Name of Post||Stream||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream||General||Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/Economics/Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government OR CA / CS / CWA / CFA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC. The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications.|
Note: i. SIDBI reserves the right to raise / modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification, and percentage of marks depending upon the response.
ii. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a Graduate / Post-graduate, as applicable on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Candidates whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
iii. Staff Candidates shall also be eligible to apply for the advertised post subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria, for which they may be given relaxation in age by 5 years and waiver from payment of application fee as applicable in General Recruitment. The age relaxation of 5 years shall be over and above the age relaxation already provided to their respective category i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PwBD.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honors marks only. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Postgraduation, as the case may be, calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e.59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%. v.
- Some Universities / Institutes do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points [e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.]. Where CGPA/OGPA/CPI is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage as indicated in online application. In case University/Institute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and /or percentage of marks, the same will be accepted. However, where the University/Institute does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and /or percentage of marks, the undefined parameter[s] would be worked out as under:
|Equivalent CGPA / OGPA/CPI or similar terminologies allotted on 10 -point scale 6.75||Class / Division I [First]||Aggregate % of Marks 60%|
vi. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
vii. Where the Aggregate Grade Point [CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.] is awarded out of a number other than 10, it will be normalized out of 10 and computed as per item
viii. All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities / Institutions recognized by UGC / GoI.
ix. Proper document from Board / University / Institution for having declared the result on or before March 24, 2022, has to be submitted at the time of Interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institution. In case, the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web-based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process. Please note that submission of the provisional/final certificate in original at the time of Interview is mandatory and candidature of applicants failing to do so shall be summarily rejected.
5. Selection Procedure The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview. The pattern of written examination will be as under:
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test Type of test No. of Questions Maximum Marks Time|
|1||English Language Objective 30 30 20 Minutes|
|2||General Awareness (With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues) Objective 50 50 30 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Aptitude Objective 40 60 40 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude Objective 40 60 30 Minutes|
|TOTAL 160 200 120 Minutes|
|Online descriptive test: Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer|
|5||Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks) Note: It is essential to attempt all three questions. Descriptive 3 50 60 minutes|
All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive test will be provided in both English and Hindi. All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers, to a question only one will be the correct answer. The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question. For objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers. (ii)
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
(*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.)
(iii) Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Note: Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
- On scores in individual tests (ii)
- On Total Score The total marks of the examination will be 250 which include 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 250. The Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests (on total and individual sections of objective tests) and are ranked adequately high as per total marks in the objective test. The ratio of candidates to be considered for evaluation of Descriptive test shall subject to the number of
candidates qualified vis-a-vis number of vacancies. The above ratio shall subject to SIDBI’s discretion. The various qualifying cut off marks in each of the objective tests, total objective test and the Descriptive Test will be decided by SIDBI. Questions of Online Descriptive Test will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard. Before start of typing answers to questions in Online Descriptive Test please check all key functions of the keyboard.
SIDBI reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its official website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in.
6. Pre-Recruitment Training (PRT) As per GoI guidelines, Pre-recruitment training (PRT) would be conducted for SC/ST/OBC candidates for 8 days’ duration. Accordingly, PRT would be conducted for willing SC/ST /OBC candidates whose applications are found eligible as per the eligibility criteria stipulated by SIDBI. PRT would be conducted Online. Candidates who desire to avail of the training programme may indicate their willingness while filling the online application form. Please note that undergoing the training will not confer any right to the candidate to be called for the Examination or for recruitment in SIDBI's service. Please also note that, by merely attending the Pre-Examination Training no candidate acquires any right to be selected in SIDBI.
7. Online Examination: Online examination will be conducted online in various cities across India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Online examination is available in Annexure I.
- Candidates have to indicate their preferred centre for online examination in the online application form. (ii)
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
(iii) No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- SIDBI, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. (v)
- SIDBI also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for. (vi)
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risk and expenses and SIDBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
(vii) Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
8. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an Interview. Interviews would be held at 10 centres viz. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi. Candidates will have to indicate their preferred centre for interview in the online application form separately. However, SIDBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination/Interview Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. SIDBI also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- The details regarding the time date and address of the venue of the Pre Recruitment Training / Online Examination / Interview to the shortlisted eligible candidates will be intimated through Call Letters, E-mail and SMS. The intimation of online download of Call Letters will be sent to candidates at the appropriate time. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in . No separate communication i.e. either by post or otherwise would be issued to the candidates. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Pre-Recruitment Training / Online Examination / Interview without the Call letter. Candidates are, therefore, advised to visit SIDBI’s website at regular intervals for information regarding date of the on-line examination.
- Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However, SIDBI reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date/ session/venue /centre/set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
(iii) While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. SIDBI takes no responsibility to receive/ connect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
The following documents in original and attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter. (b)
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form (c)
- Duly authenticated Exam call letter (with authenticated copy of ID proof). Candidates who do not bring the authenticated/ stamped call letter of examination and authenticated/ stamped photocopy of ID proof at the time of Interview will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. (d)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB). (e)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated at S.No.8(viii). (f)
- Proof of Permanent Address as indicated at S.No.8(ix). (g)
- Marksheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 24.03.2022 has to be submitted. (h)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS category candidates. (i)
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. (j)
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of Online Examination, the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format. (k)
- In case of candidates belonging to EWS category, an Income and Asset Certificate in prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority. (l)
- An Ex -serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defense service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defense services, on or before 23.03.2023. (m)
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt offices / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in interview for selection to SIDBI. Production of conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process. (n)
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under 4.3.(v) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006 -IR dated 27.07.2007. (o)
- Experience certificates, if any. (p)
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point 4.1 should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India. (q)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility .
Note: -Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above and SC/ST/PwBD candidates shall also not be reimbursed to and fro journey fare.
No documents shall be directly sent to SIDBI/IBPS by candidates before or after the interview.
- The Competent Authority for the issue of the certificate to SC/ST/OBC/Economically Weaker Section/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities is as under (as notified by GOI from time to time): (v)
- For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes: (i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate) / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar (iv)
- Sub-divisional officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides. Economically Weaker Section :(i) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner, (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate, (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
Page 14 of 29
(vi) For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: Authorized certifying authority will be the Medical Board at the District level consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopaedic / Ophthalmic / ENT Surgeon or any person designated as certifying authority by appropriate government.
(vii) Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWBD categories have to submit certificates in support of it at the time of interview.
(viii) Identity Proof: at time of examination (to be read with 20-21, page 25) In the examination hall, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate's currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter's Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People's Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate's identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card and Learner's Driving License will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- Proof of Permanent Address (required at time of interview only): (i) Telephone bill (ii)
- Bank account statement (iii) Letter from any recognized Public Authority (iv) Electricity bill (v) Ration card (vi) Letter from employer (subject to satisfaction of SIDBI)
(vii) A rent agreement indicating the address of the candidate duly registered with State Government or similar registration authority. (any one document which provides information to the satisfaction of SIDBI will suffice). Whereas the ID proof also contains permanent address, a separate proof of permanent address is not required.
Note: Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview.
(x) Social Distancing Mode conduct of Exam Related Instructions
Candidate must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
- The Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to exam date. It is expected that candidate strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the Reporting time indicated on the call Letter.
- Mapping of Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card/ Call Letter and ID verification.
- Items permitted into the venue for Candidates Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple Ball point Pen (Blue/Black)
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of same ID Card, one additional photograph etc.)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with
Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one another.
- Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at venue.
- If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone / Aarogya Setu App, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure-II) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
[This instruction is also applicable to the scribe brought by the candidate]
- After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Candidate registration:
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
- Rough sheet call letter and ID proof management Rough sheet(s) kept at each candidate desk will be used by candidate. After the end of examination candidates need to drop the rough sheets in the designated drop box as instructed at the venue.
Call letter for Online Exam: Call letter of online examination (with authenticated copy of ID proof) need to be submitted at the examination venue.
Further, scribe form (wherever applicable) will also be collected during the Online Exam.
- Candidates need to bring one additional photograph (same as pasted by the candidate on call letter) along-with the call letter and other requisite documents as per information provided in the “information handout” and call letter.
- Candidates reporting without photograph pasted on the call letter or without one additional photograph (same as pasted on call letter) will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
(It is advisable that candidate retains about 8 copies of the same photograph which is uploaded at the time of Application as these would be needed for further stages of this selection process.)
Candidate must drop the rough sheets in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving. Specific instructions will be displayed at the Venue.
(xi) Post Examination Controls On completion of the examination, the candidates should move out in an orderly manner without crowding as instructed by the venue staff. (Some more instructions related to exam may be added or modified depending on the situation during the scheduled date of exam)
- Non-Refundable Application cum processing fee [Inclusive of applicable GST]:
- HOW TO APPLY
|Category of Candidate SC/ST/PwBD Others (including OBCs/EWS and General Candidates)||Application Fee (in Nil||Intimation Charges (in||Total Charges (in )|
Candidates can apply online only from SIDBI’s website, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(i) Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their :
photograph (4.5 cm* 3.5 cm) signature (with black ink) left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents below.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows
"I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate's handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active at least till the till the completion of this Recruitment Process. SIDBI will send intimation to download call letters for PRT/On -Line Exam/Interview on this e-mail ID only Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on -line and must maintain that email account.
- Procedure for applying online A.
- Application Procedure
- Candidates to go to the SIDBI website www.sidbi.in -click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab, "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit ' button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. SIDBI will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
(vi) An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
(vii) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to logon to the SIDBI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
(viii) SIDBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SIDBI.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted, and such applications would be rejected. (x)
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her is found to be false at a later stage. (xi)
- No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet and in all correspondences with SIDBI in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(xii) A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process, doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
C. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: (4.5 cm* 3.5 cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face .
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections, and your eyes can be clearly seen.
Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) .
- Size of file should be between 20kb –50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours, during the process of scanning.
- Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb -20kb for signature and 20kb -50kb for left thumb impression.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. File type: jpg / jpeg Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e.
- 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height) File Size: 20 KB -50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink. File type: jpg / jpeg Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e.
- 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height) File Size: 50 KB -100 KB The signature left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant's signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
Signature/Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
(iii) Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/left thumb impression/hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice/Picture Manager. Scanned document in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration"
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the 'Open/Upload' button.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph, or signature is unclear / smudged, the candidate's application may be rejected.
- After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand-written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand-written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the places of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Ad. No 01/Grade A/2021-22
SMALL INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT BANK OF INDIA
HEAD OFFICE: SIDBI TOWER, 15 ASHOK MARG, LUCKNOW -226001
Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’ – General Stream: 2022
[PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE]
- Before filling in the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualification, work experience etc. as on March 04, 2022 and March 24, 2022 as the case may be in respect of the post for which he / she is making the application and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory report from his / her previous employer and referees, verification of caste / tribe and class certificate and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of SIDBI. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of SIDBI.
- Printout of the online application form and any other document (in original or copy thereof) SHOULD NOT BE SENT to any office / branch of SIDBI.
- Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars or information that are false, tampered/fabricated or should not suppress any material information while applying online. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained on or before the last date of submission of application form from recognized Universities / Institutions in India as indicated in this Advertisement. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should attach a copy of the Conversion Chart of Grade into Numeric value, which has been duly attested by the Head of the Department/ Institute, in case the same is not indicated in the mark sheet.
- Decision of SIDBI in all matters relating to recruitment viz. eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview / selection etc. and any other matter will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquires shall be entertained by SIDBI in this regard.
- SIDBI reserves the right to raise/ relax the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to commensurate with the number of vacancies. No separate communication / notification shall be issued in this regard.
- SIDBI shall not entertain requests from the candidate’s seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- SIDBI does not furnish the mark sheet of selection process to candidates.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the Application cum processing fee/ postal charges once paid will NOT BE refunded on any account nor would be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- Sufficient copies of the recent passport size, colour photograph (without dark glasses) which is pasted on the ‘ONLINE’ call letter, should be retained for subsequent recruitment formalities. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the entire recruitment process is over. Failure to produce the same photograph subsequently may lead to disqualification.
- In respect of candidates belonging to OBC category, the Caste Certificate should have been issued in the prescribed format and by authorities empowered to issue such certificate. The OBC certificate should specifically indicate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer Section excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India and that the OBC Certificate should not be more than one year old from the date of closure of online registration gateway.
- The competent authority for the issue of the Certificate to OBC is (i) District Magistrate / Additional Distt. Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Dy. Collector / First Class Stipendary Magistrate / Sub Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar (iv) Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to tribe / class certificate being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate’s service will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his / her claim for belonging to OBC (including not belonging to creamy layer) and other testimonials is false. SIDBI also reserves it’s right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper for production of false certificate(s).
- Option for use of Hindi/English will be available during interview. Candidates may note to indicate their choice at appropriate place in the application form.
- The candidates will have to appear for the Pre-Recruitment Training / Online examination / Personal Interview at their own cost and risk. SIDBI shall not be responsible for any injury / loss etc. of any nature to any candidate.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II AC class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Selected Candidates, who are already in service of Government / Quasi -Government organizations, Public Sector Banks / Undertakings, must produce a ‘proper relieving letter / discharge certificate in original’ form their present Employer at the time of reporting for duty, failing which they shall not be allowed to report for duty.
Therefore, candidates, who are already in service of Government /Quasi -Government organizations, Public Sector Banks / Undertakings, may like to obtain prior permission / No objection certificate from their present employer before applying in SIDBI as per rules / regulations of their present employers in this regard.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card and Learner's Driving License are not valid id proofs for this project.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the same photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
21. Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the Examination. (ii)
- Photo -identity proof in original; and
(iii) Photocopy of the same photo-identity proof
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is Three hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about five hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
- ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT/ USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application.
At the time of examination, interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of –
(a) using unfair means or
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- misbehaving in the examination/ interview hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or (e)
- obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, or
- carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination/ interview hall, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:
- to be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate; (ii)
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by SIDBI;
(iii) for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined SIDBI.
SIDBI would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by SIDBI in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, SIDBI reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. A candidate who has registered successfully should download his/her call letter from SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout will be sent by post/ courier. Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. SIDBI will not take responsibility for late receipt/ non -receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of SIDBI. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
27. The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve SIDBI for a period of 3 years or to pay SIDBI, a sum of
2 Lakh in case he/she leaves SIDBI before the completion of the 3 year service period.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for Online examination, SIDBI reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, SIDBI reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Lucknow and Courts / Tribunals / Forums at Lucknow only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any clause / dispute.
- The candidate must ensure to keep safely system generated print out of application form / registration number and password for f uture use. No requests for re supply of registration number / password shall be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the s election process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SIDBI recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- SIDBI has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of SIDBI shall be binding on the candidate.