Recruitment : NTPC is looking for experienced professionals as Assistant Manager - June 2023
NTPC is looking for experienced professionals as Assistant Managers in the area of Operation I Maintenance at E3 level. The qualifying requirements are as under:
Name of Post: Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance)
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/instrumentation with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/institution. (Passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
A candidate with prescribed degree identified for the
|Prescribed degree in Engineering
|Electrical l Electrical & Electronics I Electrical, Instrumentation & Control I Power Systems & High Voltage I Power Electronics I Power Engineering
|Mechanical I Production I Industrial Engg. I Production & Industrial Engineering I Thermal I Mechanical & Automation I Power Engineering
|Electronics I Electronics & Telecommunications l Electronics & Power I Power Electronics I Electronics & Communication I Electrical & Electronics
|Electronics & Instrumentation I Instrumentation & Control I Electronics Instrumentation & Control
Experience Profile: Minimum 7 years post qualification working experience in power project! plant of capacity 200 MW or more.
Experience Requirement: Minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience (excluding training period, if any) in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt. public Sector Undertaking, out of which minimum 3 years' experience in the post and scale of Rs 50000-160000 or above or equivalent level/post profile in a private company of repute.
UpperAge Limit: 35 years
Level/Pay Scale of Recruitment: E3 Grade/IDA(Rs. 60000 -180000)
The total number of projected vacancies indicated above may increase I decrease at the discretion of NTPC management. Reservation for PwBD candidates as per Govt. Guidelines.
Identified type of disabilities for Electrical:a) D, HH b) OA,OL,Dw, MV c)ASD (M), SLD, MI d) MD involving (a) to (c), Mechanical:a) D, HH b) OA,OL,Dw, MV c) SLD, MI d) MD involving (a) to (c), Electronics/Instrumentation: a) D, HH b) OA,OL, CP,LC, DW,MV c) ASD(M),SLD, MI d) MD involving (a) to (c).
HEALTH The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination at any of the NTPC hospitals, and the decision will be final and binding. No relaxation in health standards is allowed. Detailed medical norms are available on the website careers.ntpc.co.in
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities I Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age experience requirement I qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have a valid EWS/OBC/SC/ST/Disability certificate, as the case may be from the Competent Authority(in the prescribed format of Government of India). Where there is vacancy identified for such category, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 10 years for PwBD candidates. 5 years age relaxation for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines. Where there is vacancy identified for such category, total required experience will be relaxed by 02 years for SC/ST candidates.
5. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel I restrict I curtail I enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/shortlisting/selection tests or to raise the minimum eligibility standards criteria, as per requirement. In case of screening test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks.
7. The posting shall be at any of the Stations Projects l JVsl Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management. The candidate will be required to work in shifts, including the night shift.
8. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he or she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and lor that he I she has furnished any incorrect I false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings (s) is I have detected even after the appointment his or her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
9. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted an application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for an interviewl considered fu rther for the selection process.
10. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and I or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts I tribunals I forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause I dispute.
11. In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. No other means mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. Candidate belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 3001-. The SC/ST/PwBDIXSM category & female candidates need not pay the application fee.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee in a specially opened account (AIC No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout ofthe "pay-in-slip" which is available on the application portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online application. NTPC will not be responsible in case a candidate deposits the fee in the wrong account.
Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking, I Debit Card, I Credit Card). The online payment option will be available in the online application form.
Fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility criteria before paying the application fee. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the application slip generated by the system with the unique application number. Copy of the application slip may be retained by the candidate for futu re reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post.
It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post. Any further addendum/corrigendum/updates will only be published on our website. Commencement of online application: 19.05.2023 Last date for online application: 02.06.202