NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED - Junior Engineer - Recruitment -2022
NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED requires dynamic and result oriented professionals on regular basis who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights and For its ambitious expansion plan both in India and overseas.
Posted Date: - 15.03.2022
NBCC (India) Limited, is a Schedule A premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company's present area of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including Re-Development, (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting.
Name of the Post / Scale of pay (IDA) /
No. of vacancies
Upper Age as on Closing date
Essential Post Qualification Experience
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)
(S-3) / Rs. 27270/- (Open Ended)
(UR-29, SC-09, ST-06, OBC (NCL)-08, EWS-08)
(Including 03 posts of PwBD)*
Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
(S-3) / Rs. 27270/- (Open Ended)
TOTAL - 20
(UR-09, SC-03, OBC (NCL)-06, EWS-02)
(Including 01 post of PwBD)**
Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
*For Civil discipline (S.No. 01), the following category of disability has been identified for PwBD candidates. a) Locomotor Disability (OA, OL) including Leprosy cured, Acid Attack Victims and, Dwarfism, b) Deaf & Hard of Hearing, c) Multiple Disability – from amongst (a) & (b).
**For Electrical discipline (S.No. 02), the following category of disability has been identified for PwBD candidates. a) Locomotor Disability (OL) including Leprosy cured, Acid Attack Victims and Dwarfism b) Deaf & Hard of Hearing, c) Multiple Disability – from amongst (a) & (b).
(B) BACKLOG VACANCY
Post / Level/ Scale of pay (IDA) / No. of Vacancies
Upper Age (Including Age Relaxation as per Govt. guidelines) as on Closing date i.e. 14.04.2022
Essential Post Qualification Experience
DY. GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG)-(CIVIL)
IDA Pay scale –
TOTAL - 01
Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/Infrastructure. Should be presently working on regular basis for a minimum period of 2 years experience in one step below post (E-3) in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 (IDA) or Level 11 Rs 6,7700-2,08,700/- (CDA), if working in PSU / Government or otherwise drawing minimum annual CTC of Rs. 18 Lakhsfor the last two years, if working in Private Sector Company/Banks.
The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e execution / supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc. Candidate should have handled contract, closing of projects. Knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management System and HSE requirements at project sites will be an added advantage. Alternatively candidate should have experience in design, Coordination with various agencies involved like client, consultants, contractors, Estimation, Tendering, Rate analysis and Contract Management of construction Projects etc. Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and Specifications will be an added advantage.
Candidates having proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Candidates are required to read the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS before filling up the online application form.
The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 15.03.2022under the head "CAREER within Human Resources" on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.in. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 14.04.2022 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Opening Date for Online Registration
15.03.2022 from 1000 hrs
Closing Date of Online Registration
14.04.2022 upto 1700 hrs
Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of –
- i. Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- ii. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- iii. Matriculation/Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- iv. All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any.
- v. All Post Qualification Experience Certificate, if applicable (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Experience Certificate, Last 3 months Pay Slip, Form-16, Joining/Relieving Order etc).
Candidates must keep his e-mail ID in operation at least for one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph; signature, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, (if applicable) & all the Essential educational & post qualification experience documents, (if applicable) as mentioned above. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Any request to add additional information in application form after the application has been submitted shall not be entertained in any condition.
Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under "PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE".
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- 1. Applicants/Candidates are required to paya non-refundable amount of –
- i. Rs. 500/- for the Posts at S.No. 01 & 02 i.e. Junior Engineer(Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- ii. NIL for Backlog Post mentioned at S.No 03 i.e. Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil).
Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- 2. Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
- 3. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
For the Posts mentioned at S.No 01 & 02 i.e. JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) & JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
The selection criteria will be by way of Written Test only. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
For the Post mentioned at S.No 03 i.e. DY. GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG)-(CIVIL)
The selection criteria will be by way of Personal Interview only. The Selection criteria may change depending on the response received against the said post. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.in under the head "CAREER within Human Resources". Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. After the final selection, the "Offer of Appointment" shall be issued to the selected candidates. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
Post wise selection process will be as under –
Post at S.No.
Name of the Post
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)
JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
DY. GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG.) (CIVIL) – Backlog
- 1. Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully & ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the posts advertised in all respects.
- 2. Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- 3. Persons with benchmark disabilities as mentioned above can also apply for the above post in accordance with government of India guidelines in force. Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%.
- 4. The upper age limit indicated at S.No 01-02 is for unreserved category candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates are required to upload scanned copy of their caste / disability certificate (as applicable) along with the application form. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Internal candidates (NBCC India Ltd) will be given age relaxation of five years provided they
- have at least three years of service left before superannuation. Candidates from reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) can also apply against the unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved posts.
- 5. In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
- 6. Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies if sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- 7. The cut-off date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of submission of online application. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- 8. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" at the time of Interview. However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of Interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected; otherwise they will not be allowed to join.
- 9. Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
- 10. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree / diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of verification of documents.
- 11. Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
- 12. Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- 13. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- 14. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID given in the Application form active for at least one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed.
- 15. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.in under the head: "CAREER within Human Resources". No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for latest updates.
- 16. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- 17. Only SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for Personal Interview will be paid to and fro 3rd AC rail fare or bus fare from the nearest railway station / Bus Stand of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km, on production of proof of journey undertaken and onward journey.
- 18. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
- 19. All correspondence shall be made through email only and no communication would be sent through courier/post or through any other mode.