Export-Import Bank of India are inviting application for Management Trainee (MT) as mentioned in this advertisement. Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/iebmtfeb22 No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting application.
Tentative schedule of events:
Website link opens
Last day for payment of Examination fee
Last day for application
Tentative month of Written Examination and interview*
* Exact date will be advised through the call letter and will also be updated on the Bank’s website.
Please note that:
- a) The process of Registration of application will complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through on-line mode on or before the last date of fee payment.
- b) Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on date of eligibility.
- c) Candidates are advised to check the Bank’s website www.eximbankindia.in for details and updates.
- d) Written examination will be conducted in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune. Interviews will be held in Mumbai and New Delhi.
- A.RECRUITMENT OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
OBC (non-creamy layer)
Management Trainee (MT)
- i. Reservations are applicable as per prevailing government guidelines.
- ii. The number of posts and the reservations provided are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
- iii. Reservation is available for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD) under Section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Act, 2016”. As the reservation for PWD candidates are on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category to which the candidate belongs.
- iv. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services / posts under PWD category who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability.
- v. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
- vi. Selected candidates may also be transferred to offices outside India with their consent.
All the eligibility [age, educational qualification, post qualification work experience etc.] shall be computed as on 30.09.2022.
- A. RECRUITMENT OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
Essential Academic Qualifications
MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- The Management Trainees may be posted in Corporate Loans & Advances/ Project Finance/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/ Risk Management/ Compliance/ Treasury and Accounts and related work profile.
- Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank. Candidates who are appearing for Post Graduate examination in the year 2022, should also possess essential academic qualification as mentioned above at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than September 30, 2022.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
- Candidates from Universities / Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/certificate, candidates are required to furnish a letter from the head of the Institute / Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical
- marks equivalent to their rating/grades. The university / institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE/UGC. Courses completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
Maximum age as on
OBC (non-creamy layer)
Management Trainee (MT)
Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
- Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship for one year in the Bank. A monthly stipend of ` 55,000/- will be paid during the period of traineeship. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to reserved category will be in accordance with the prevailing Govt. of India guidelines. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in the application. Applicants should produce in original their degree certificates, caste and experience certificates at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- 10% reservation in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in GOI is provided to the persons belonging to EWS, who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- Only such persons, who have relevant disability not less than 40%, are eligible to be considered as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of Right & Full Participation) Act, 1995. Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish the Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in proof of their disability.
- Relaxations are provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category. As per DOPT circular no. 36034/2/2013 dated April 08, 2013, in direct recruitment by way of All India Competitive Examination, the maximum relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is allowed to Ex-servicemen for appointment in Group A (i.e. Officers cadre).
- For candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section and is excluded from the benefits of the reservation for other backward classes in civil posts and services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of applying (issued within one year prior to the last date for applying). Caste name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned above should be from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. In case the date of passing is not properly mentioned in the mark- sheet or provisional certificate, proper document from Board / University indicating the date of declaration of results has to be submitted at the time of interview. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web-based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process
- Upon absorption of Management Trainees as Deputy Managers after successful completion of traineeship of one year, in addition to the pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits, as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining. Residential accommodation may be provided subject to availability or alternatively leased accommodation scheme is in place. Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle, personal computer, children education etc. are also available.
- Only those who satisfy the required age, qualification and experience should apply. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/iebmtfeb22 The Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Careers’ section on February 25, 2022. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹ 600/- for General and OBC candidates, ₹ 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates. Applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying for any post. Fees once paid will not be refunded in case the application is found to be not eligible for the said post.
- The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the written test will be advised to the eligible candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process including the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for ₹ 3 lakh to serve the Bank for one year as Management Trainee from the date of joining the Bank and minimum of 5 years as Deputy Manager from the date of absorption of in the Bank’s service.
ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT/ USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting application. At the time of examination, interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
(i) Using unfair means
(ii) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
(iii) Misbehaving in the examination/interview hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
(iv) Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or
(v) Obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, or
(vi) Carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination/ interview hall, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable to be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate;
a) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by the Bank
b) for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined the Bank.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not valid id proof.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
INFORMATION ON EXAMINATION CENTRES:
- 1. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- 2. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- 3. Export-Import Bank of India, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- 4. Export-Import Bank of India also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- 5. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Export-Import Bank of India will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- 6. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre for "Online" examination, Export-Import Bank of India reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Export-Import Bank of India reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
STRUCTURE OF TEST
Name of the Test
No. of Questions
Financial Awareness with reference to banking industry
Descriptive Paper on English
Essay – 1
Letter Writing - 1
Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge
Options per question for Objective Questions: 5 options
Penalty for wrong answer for Objective Questions: ¼ marks assigned to that question will be deducted. Descriptive papers of only those candidates will be evaluated who secure the cut-off marks in the Objective questions.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- 1. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move
- or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- 2. Decision of Export-Import Bank of India in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Export-Import Bank of India in this behalf.
- 3. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- 4. Export-Import Bank of India would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Export-Import Bank of India in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Export-Import Bank of India reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- 5. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Export-Import Bank of India recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- 6. A pre-recruitment training will be organised for the candidates from reserved categories. Details of the training and its mode of delivery (online / offline) will be intimated to the candidates who opt for it through the online application form. Details will be shared with such candidates after the last date of registration.
GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES USING A SCRIBE
Candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a
scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
The scribe may be from any academic stream.
Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
Scribe should not answer on his/her own. Any such behaviour observed will result in cancellation of candidature
Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
During the exam, at any stage, if it is found that scribe is independently answering the questions, the exam session will be terminated and candidate’s candidature will be cancelled. The candidature of such candidates using the services of a scribe will also be cancelled if it is reported after the examination by the test administrator personnel that the scribe independently answered the questions.
Guidelines for Candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40%impairment).
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 25.02.2022 to 14.03.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should
- (i)Scan their:
- - Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- - Signature (with black ink)
- - Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- - A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
Ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- (iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- (iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- (v) The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- (vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- (vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE:
FROM 25.02.2022 TO 14.03.2022
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- A.Application Registration
- 1. Candidates to go https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- 2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- 4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- 5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- 10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- 12. Click on 'Submit' button.
- B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- 5. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- 9.There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- C.Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- o Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- o Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and 20kb - 50kb for left thumb impression.
- o Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- o File type: jpg / jpeg
- o Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- o File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- o File type: jpg / jpeg
- o Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- o File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- o Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- o Set Colour to True Colour
- o File Size as specified above
- o Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- o The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- o Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Scanning the documents:
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- o While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- o Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- o Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- o Select the file by clicking on it
- o Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- o If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- o Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- (1) In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- (2) After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- (3) Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- (4) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- (5) If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- (6) Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
- (7) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Procedure for uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and hand written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression / handwritten declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button. Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
- (1) In case the left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- (2) After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression / handwritten declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- (3) After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.