Digital India Corporation Portal Manager Job Alert
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing front-end and back-end web architecture, including APIs.
- Undertaking navigation analysis and browser compatibility assessments and testing.
- Ensuring proper operation of the MSH Portal at all times including the maintenance thereof.
- Updating various dashboards and other relevant content on the MSH Portal.
- Track and report on all site metrics (user analytics) and forthcoming developments monthly to senior managers.
- Take necessary initiatives to ensure consistent increase of the user base of MSH Portal.
- Undertaking and improving search engine optimization (SEO) results for the MSH Portal.
- Respond to any queries that are received on MSH Portal regarding the usage thereof.
Skills and Abilities:
- Worked in every aspect of SDLC.
- Proven abilities in testing (Alpha, beta, user).
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects
- Advanced Excel skills, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering- Computer science, IT, or other related & relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of work experience in relevant domain.
- Experience in work experience in large corporates or any govt. organization in the IT domain.
Tenure: Contractual role for 2 years (extendable)
Remuneration: upto INR 77,000/- per month