Indian Forest Service Additional Director General of Forests in the Ministry of Environment Recruitment Vacancy 21 Feb-2022
Vacancy Circular for inviting nominations of Indian Forest Service officers for appointment to the post of Additional Director General of Forests in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, New Delhi on tenure deputation basis under the Central Staffing Scheme of this Ministry
The Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change invites nominations of eligible and willing IFS officers for the post of Additional Director General of Forests in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, New Delhi to prepare "OFFER LIST", under the Central Staffing Scheme of the Ministry Environment, Forest and Climate Change dated 06.05.2011 which is available on website ifs.nic.in.
2. As far as the eligibility of batches vis-a-vis the minimum years of service is concerned, it has been decided to invite the applications from IFS officers who are eligible as per the conditions laid down in the Central Staffing Scheme of the Ministry Environment, Forest, and Climate Change dated 06.05.2011.
3. The minimum years of service (for the respective posts} will be with reference to 01.01.2022 and the minimum year of service left before superannuation (wherever applicable} will be counted from 01.01.2022.
4. An officer, who was previously on any deputation, will be considered for deputation under Central Staffing Scheme only if she/he has completed the mandatory “Cooling off" period as per extant guidelines.
5. If the officer selected for appointment fails to take up the central deputation assignment after the appointment is approved, he/she will attract debarment of five years from central deputation in accordance with the provisions laid down in the Scheme.
6. Last date of receipt of complete application: The application is complete in all respects as per Annexure-1 and Annexure-11 (available on the website www.ifs.nic.in for different level posts}, vigilance clearance, duly attested APARs (for the last ten years) and concurrence of the State Government should be sent on email id firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 23.03.2022. It may also be ensured that the updated Executive Record Sheet of the applicant is attached with the application.
7. Application received without the consent of the State /UT Government and after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained.
8. A checklist of documents to be submitted including the application in due format, has been given at Annexure - Ill.