ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL RECRUITMENT - FEB 2022
RECRUITMENT OF TEACHING FACULTY / SUPER SPECIALISTS / SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS (3 YEARS) FOR ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Advertisement No: 02/2022
Date of Interetew:- 04.03.2022 (Friday)
Mode of Interview : OFFLINE
VENUE FOR INTERVIEW ACADEMIC BLOCK, ESIC MCH, ALWAR, RAJASTHAN - 301030
ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Alwar, Rajasthan has received letter of permission for 100 MBBS seats (academic session 2021-22) vide NMC letter NMC/VG/2020/000074/036064 dated 10.11.2021.No. ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Alwar, Rajasthan proposes to fill up the posts of medical teaching faculty Professor (LOP), Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Super Specialists, & Senior Residents in the disciplines mentioned below on contractual basis through interview. The detail of vacancies and reservation position is as under:-
|Speciality||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor||Senior Resident (3 Yrs)|
|ANESTHESIA||1 OBC-1||5 UR- 2, OBC-2, ST-1|
|ANATOMY||1 (UR-1)||1 (OBC-1)||3 (UR-2, SC-1)|
|BIOCHEMISTRY||1 (UR-1)||1 (UR-1)||1 (SC-1)||3 (UR-1, SC-1, ST-1)|
|COMMUNITY MEDICINE||1 (OBC-1)||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)||1 (UR-1)|
|DERMATOLOGY||1 (OBC-1)||1 (UR-1)|
|EMERGENCY MEDICINE||1 (UR-1)||1 (UR-1)||6 (OBC-2, UR-2, EWS-1, SC-1)|
|FORENSIC MEDICINE||1 (SC-1)||1 (UR-1)||1 (OBC-1)||1 (OBC-1)|
|GENERAL MEDICINE||1 (OBC-1)||2 (UR-1, SC-1)||3 (EWS-1, UR-2)||6 (UR-3, OBC-2, SC-1|
|GENERAL SURGERY||1 (UR-1)||2 (sC-1, EWS-1)||1 (EWS-1)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1|
|MICROBIOLOGY||1 (UR-1)||1 (OBC-1)||1 (UR-1)||4 (UR-1, SC-1, EWS-2|
|OBS & GYNAE||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|ORTHOPEDICS||1 (UR-1)||1 (EWS-1)||1 (UR-1)||1 (SC-1)|
|PAEDIATRICS||1 (ST-1)||4 (UR-1, SC-2, EWS-1)|
|PATHOLOGY||1 (SC-1)||1 (UR-1)||2 ( EWS-1, ST-1)||2 (OBC-1, ST-1)|
|PHARMACOLOGY||1 (OBC-1)||1 (UR-1)||2 (SC-1, UR-1)||3 (OBC-2, SC-1)|
|PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION||1 (UR-1)||1 (OBC-1)||2 (UR-1, EWS-1)|
|RADIO-DIAGNOSIS||1 (SC-1)||1 (UR-1)||3 (UR-1, EWS-1, OBC-1)|
|TB & CHEST||1 (UR-1)||1 (UR-1)||2 (OBC-2)|
1. Super Specialist (Full Time / Part Time) vacancies are available in the Endocrinology (UR-1), Gastroenterology (OBC-1), Haematology (UR-1), Nephrology (ST1), Neurology (UR-1) & Oncology (UR-1) departments. For part time engagement and empanelment reservation policies shall not be applicable. General Candidates can be considered against the post reserved for category mentioned for full time contractual appointment on 44 days basis, in case no eligible candidate belonging to concerned reserved category is available. Alternately the option of part time engagement or empanelment is available with the candidate.
- Interested candidates should report for document verification from 09.00 AM onwards in ACADEMIC BLOCK, ESIC MCH, ALWAR, RAJASTHAN - 301030, followed by interviews on the same day from 11.00 AM.
- Detailed advertisement & application form can be downloaded from websitewww.esic.nic.in
- Selection to these posts is purely contractual, and terminable on either side with a notice of one month. Selection to these posts does not confer the right of confirmation or continuation, as these posts are to be filled by selection & appointment of the regular candidates.
- Candidates holding qualification & post of Professor or retd. as Professor may be Selected as Professor against the post of Associate Professor in case no candidate is available for the post of Associate Professor and they will be paid consolidated salary of professor.
- In case of non- availability of suitable category candidates, the seats may be filled up for less than 45 Days by general category candidates.
- Experience will be counted as per the requirement of the post, till the date of walk-in interview.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
- As per EWS guidelines posts are not carried forward / or considered as backlog vacancy in case unfilled, UR category candidate may be allowed to apply for EWS vacancy.
- Seats may increase or decrease at the time of interview.
- Rules of reservation for PWD are applicable as per Government of India instructions.
- Age Limit: (as on date of interview)
|SI. No||Name of Post||Age (Not exceeding)|
|B||Super Specialists Full/Part Time||69 Years|
|C||Senior Residents||45 Years*|
The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category must produce original certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim.
- The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview.
2. Educational Qualifications
|A||Faculty||As per NMC guidelines (N.MC gazette dated. 14.02.2022)|
|B||Super Speciality Specialist|| |
|C||Super Speciality Specialist (Full Time/Part time) (Senior Scale)|| |
|D||Senior Residents||PG degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. The candidate should have valid NMC/ State Medical Council/ State Dental Council registration.|
PaY & Allowances
1. ESIC has adopted Consolidated Remuneration structure as under
|SI. No||Designation||Consolidated Emoluments|
|A||Teaching Faculty|| |
Consolidated remuneration of Professor (Rs. 177000/-), Associate Professor
Super Specialist Full Time
|Entry level — 200000/- Consultant Senior level - Rs. 240000/-|
Super Specialist Part Time [4 hours 4 days a week]
Entry level 100000/
|D||Senior Residents (3 years)||Basic Pay Rs. 67,700/- (Level 11) + NPA (pre-revised) + other allowances as admissible under the rules per month.|
- N o other allowances like DA, NPA, HRA etc. would be payable for faculty.
- The retired Government Office rs shall be paid emoluments i n accordance with the rules in the corporation in force as on date. Pension being drawn from the previous employment will not be deducted from the Consolidated Pay.
- No Private practice is allowed during the tenure of service in ESIC.
Terms of Contract
- The engagement of contractual faculty on consolidated remuneration will be for a period of three years at the outset with provisions of further extension for a period of two years. The incumbent would serve the initial first year of contract, independent of regular faculty joining during this period. However, the contract would be terminable on one-month notice, on joining of regular faculty in the subsequent years of contract or attaining the age of 70 years whichever is earlier. However, barring misconduct / irregularity, the continuation of the incumbent would be based on satisfactory annual appraisal.
- The tenure in respect of Senior Residents will be initially for 01 (One) year extendable every year up to three years on satisfactory performance and conduct.
- The contractual engagement may be terminated/ discontinued on either side giving one month prior notice to this effect without assigning reason.
- Other terms and condition will be applicable as issued by competent authority from time to time.
Amount of Application Fee (shall be collected at the time of interview)
SC/ ST/ ESIC (Regular employees)/ Female
All other categories
The following testimonials should be attached with application form:
- Two copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph.
- Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience and Research Papers, Publications etc.
- Original certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience and Research Papers, Publications etc., should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Persons working in Central Government / State Government / Central Autonomous bodies / State Autonomous bodies / Central PSUs / State PSUs, have to produce no objection certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of document verification.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidate in interview before Selection Board. However, written test can also be conducted if more than 10 applications are received for any post.
- Result will be communicated through e-mail and will be displayed on website.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of appointment.
Terms & Conditions
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be eligible for interview unless they report on the scheduled date and time.
- The candidates may ascertain their eligibility and report for interview on the scheduled date and time for interview.
- The verification of documents will be done upto 10.30 AM with original certificates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to laws hall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis subject to detailed scrutiny of eligibility conditions.
- The candidates must be registered with MCI/State Medical Council before joining the post, if selected.
- The interviews shall be conducted at ACADEMIC BLOCK, ESIC MCH, ALWAR, RAJASTHAN - 301030.
However, ESIC reserves the right to change the centre, if needed.
- Filled-in application forms may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 2 PM on 03/03/2022.
- Competent authority can increase/decrease the seats on or before the date of interview.
- The Dean reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at any stage at his/her discretion.
such decision will be binding on all concerned.
Note:- Candidates may contact DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE& HOSPITAL, LWAR, RAJASTHAN on phone number 837S834279 between 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM on working days for any clarification. They may also send their queries, if any, on E-Mail: email@example.com
Advt. No: 02/2022 Dated: 24/02/2022